X Games Winner 2020

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This past weekend was very eventful. 


Alexis decided she was ready to ride.



Training was initiated. It lasted 2 minutes I think!



Daddy hopped on in case he needed to take over.



There was no need for him on back. She acted like she had been riding for years. The only problem was she liked to go fast! Thank goodness we could turn down the throttle! I kept hearing Ricky Bobby saying "I like to go fast!" over and over in my head! I just kept praying!



Her first ride alone!



Very focused!



"Hey big brother...eat my dust!"



"That's right boys, ladies first!"



"Just because I am 1/4 your size and several years younger than you, I can still take you on!"



Good job Alexis! In about a decade you'll be ready for the X Games!

 I will need nerve medication, but I will be there cheering you on!

0 comments: