>> Saturday, September 6, 2008

About Me:

My name is Lori. I am a twenty something mother of two and I am married to the most wonderful man on the planet. I am a nurse who has choosen to stay at home for the time being and be a full time mother and wife. I also help watch my niece and nephews. I am a Christian. I love taking pictures, especially of my own children. I enjoy anything as long as it involves spending time with my family.

My husband:

Todd is the most wonderful man, husband, and father. He works hard so I can stay home. He loves being outdoors. He works for his father at their factory. He is a jack of all trades and can do anything he puts his mind too. He is inventive, creative, and resourceful. He is truly a great guy who balances my crazzines.

Our Children:

Brent is 7 years old. He is one of the most sincere and big hearted children I have ever met. He does things on a daily basis that make me so proud to be his mom. He has a huge imagination. He continues to love dinosaurs and at this moment, Bakugan. He is a great helper and will always be my snuggle bunny.

Alexis is 3. She is the princess of the family. She is our girly girl and loves to dress up. She is very strong willed (like her mother). She has a way of melting your heart. She is funny and "craps herself up" (she means crack herself up, but it doesn't sound like that). She loves anything involving princesses. She will always be my princess. 

0 comments: