Not Me Monday

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

It has not been weeks and weeks since I did a Not Me Monday Post! I would never fall behind on blogging because I have been too "busy" to do one!

I most certainly did not break out the deep fryer this morning to make donuts knowing good and well my children would not touch them and I would be forced to devour them all! Thank goodness my hubby stopped by and helped me "taste test" my creations!

I am not still in my pajamas writing this post when I should be trying to get caught up on housework and about 500 other things. Nope not me. I would never stall! I would never glance at the vacuum out of the corner of my eye while I am still typing and not feel the slightest bit of guilt! 



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to < target="_blank" href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


2 comments:

Melissa July 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Donuts sound so good right now! I most certainly am still not in my PJ's dreading my to do list as well.. oh the joys of a SAHM :-)

Happy Monday!

Unknown July 12, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

kids? that don't like doughnuts! aghast!

just more of a reason to get cute PJ's (I say this while I wear an oversized t-shirt and my husband's workout pants :/)

It's Not Me Monday at the blog!
http://meganpeter.blogspot.com/2010/07/not-me-monday.html