The Real Mystery...

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

The real mystery of life is... men!

They say men are from mars and women are from venus, but I don't believe it. Not for one second. 

I for one think women are completely sane and it is the men do that crazy unexplainable things. 

Example A.


Now I am not a rocket scientist.

I am not a astrophysicist, but for some reason this just does not add up. 

It is pouring, and I mean pouring rain in this picture but we continue to wash our four wheeler? They say women do crazy things. I think men do too, and here is the proof!

Example B.



They continue to sit in the pouring rain for no good reason at all and question why I would take a picture of this odd looking scene.

Examples C. D. E. F. G. 











We go fishing like real men. No poles. No fancy tackle. We just use our bare (or glove covered) hands, nets, plastic fencing, and our super man senses to catch those fish!

Needless to say, no fish were caught that day.

See women may be smarter than men for one reason. We are usually the ones holding the camera gaining the photographic proof, while the men are carrying out the acts that make us further believe men are truly a mystery!

0 comments: