The Birthdays Continue

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

June is a busy time for us. Brent, Todd, and Todd's dad Jerry all share the birthday of June 7th. So we party hard around here. Brent started of with a friend pool party. They swam, chased each other around the house and yard, and talked about girls! So not ready for that to be happening.











Next was our family party. It was beautiful out, but the 60 mile an hour winds forced the party to be in our garage. It was eventful as usual with me ending the evening in Lafayette with Zoey at the vet. 



No this is not a giant burrito. It was suppose to be a skateboard.











Finally. his birthday finally arrived! Of course we had another cake and a little celebration. 



The Birthday Boys!
















I think everyone had a happy birthday. I can tell you this. If I don't see cake for another year that will be just fine with me!!!

0 comments: