Not Me Monday

>> Monday, April 12, 2010




This was not our view from our hotel balcony when we went on vacation a few weeks ago. I was not offered lessons as I made my way to the grill by the pool to pick up lunch for the kids who were in seclusion. I most definitely did not respond to the bubbly college student "No thanks. I don't need any new moves for the next PTA meeting!" I don't think she understood! 

I did not loose my cool with the manager of the resort who failed to mention when we booked this hotel that there would be a stripper pole by the pool. I reminded her when we booked a little over a week ago the ages of the children were mentioned and the fact that the stripper and DJ until 1:00 am was never brought up! 

I am still not unpacking miscellaneous bags from our vacation. Nope! I am all about getting things back to order ASAP without stalling! I would never shove something in the closet to deal with later!






On a lighter note...
We had just gotten to the pool and a group of high school cheerleaders went past where we were sitting and Brent sat up, looked at Todd, and said "This is the best vacation ever!". He was happy with the swarms of teenage girls that were also staying at our hotel for a nearby competition. To him this was his own little piece of heaven!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



0 comments: