The Birthday That Would Never End!

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010

Over the last 3 weeks Alexis has had 4 birthday celebrations. I have made more cake than I care to even think about. I used 14 pounds of powdered sugar! My life would continue to go on if I never ate cake again! Here are some pictures of all the celebrations. It is hard to believe Alexis turned 4. Seems like yesterday I was frying mushrooms and talking to the doctor on the phone about my progressing labor! Alexis has never followed the norm and her birth was no different! She was due May 8, 2006. Since I had a difficult labor with Brent and ended up having a very sudden C-section we decided not to mess around. I was scheduled to have a C-section on May 1, 2006. Well, Alexis had other plans. I guess she was in a hurry to meet us! She has blessed our lives in so many ways since she was born, and caused a few gray hairs. The dark circles under my eyes I think have become permanent! I am hoping since she is 4 now she will start sleeping through the night. I can dream right? Anyway, the past few weeks have been very busy and very fun. Alexis is so lucky she has so many people who love her!








































































0 comments: