Long Time Coming...

>> Monday, March 28, 2011

This post has been in the works for a long time. We have been so busy around here. I have been very busy with my photography. Yippee! Lexi is back in dance. Brent is in the full swing of second grade. We've just been busy. I felt guilty posting when I had hundreds of pictures to do through (I still do at this very moment) but I wanted to show you what we have been up too. Here you go. Hang on to your shorts. We are going from summer to winter in 1 post!



















































So we celebrated Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day! I am doing much better than last year because the Christmas tree is down and put away! Spring is right around the corner and I can't wait!! I promise I will stay up on my blog! Well, I will try hard too anyways!








0 comments: